- Vote! Register to vote. Request an absentee ballot, vote early, or vote on election day. For information on these options, go to SarasotaVotes.com
- Participate! Communicate with your elected officials. Talk with your neighbors about what is going on locally, attend a meeting.
Communication makes a difference! Write to Commissioners:
Sarasota County Commission: Charles Hines, Christine Robinson, Carolyn Mason, Paul Caragiulo, Al Maio
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or, to send an e-mail to County Commissioners all at once: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Sarasota Commission: Suzanne Atwell, Willie Shaw, Liz Alpert, Shelli Freeland Eddie, Susan Chapman
Suzanne.Atwell@sarasotagov.com Willie.Shaw@Sarasotagov.com Liz.Alpert@sarasotagov.com Shelli.FreelandEddie@sarasotagov.com Susan.Chapman@Sarasotagov.com
or, to send an e-mail to City Commissioners all at once: email@example.com
Participate! Go to a meeting, meet your neighbors.
- SCRG – Sarasota Citizens for Responsible Government meets the second Tuesday of each month at 2400 Fruitville Rd. (SE corner of Fruitville and Shade) 5:30 pm www.sarasotacitizens.com no meeting in August
- CONA – Sarasota County Council of Neighborhood Associations meets the second Monday of each month, Sarasota Garden Club, 1131 Boulevard of the Arts (near the Van Wezel) 7pm www.conasarasota.org
- CCNA City Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (City of Sarasota) meets the first Saturday of each month (unless it is a holiday weekend) Waldemere Fire Station, across from the hospital 9am www.ccnasarasota.org